The Seeley Family

The Seeley Family
Justus' Farewell Family Pic

Saturday, May 22, 2010

To Laura...




Can you believe these May birthdays?!!!



To the sweet "caboose" of our family,

When you were little you, were my "little buddy".



When I got married I didn't think you would forgive me.

That is, until you became an aunt.

You've always loved being an aunt!




Finally, you had your own turn at marriage and motherhood.

And you've done wonderfully!

You've always been a beautiful, fun mom!



You and your "men" make quite the team. :)



With all the time that has passed, I love how we're still "buddies", eventhough we're so busy with our own lives.





You have so many talents, not the least of which is knowing know how to make "the good times roll!"



One thing that kind of bothers me is how you're always going to be so much prettier and younger than I am! Dang! :)



So... please know that I love you and wish you the happiest...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so grateful to be part of a wonderful bunch of sister's!

    ReplyDelete