The Seeley Family

The Seeley Family
Justus' Farewell Family Pic

Thursday, May 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATH!!!

And so the May birthdays roll on... :)




Today I pay tribute to my dear sister Kathy.
(Sounds like you're no longer with us, sorry about that.)

Well, here comes another birthday! (Those pesky things.)

By the way, did you know that you share a birthday with Jimmy Stewart and Cher?!

Just thought you should know. Or is that old news?

You know I was reminiscing a little thinking about our childhood while preparing this post.

We were so different in looks, personality, disposition, etc.



Most of what I remember is that I was the precocious (that's precocious not precious) blonde and you were the beautiful dark headed "Indian Princess".

Still, I think we had a lot of fun together.



Of course we did have some things in common, like...

- big poofy feathered bang hairstyles and wearing our shirts with the collars standing straight up.

I'm telling ya, it was all the rage! GO, 80's!!!



Well, I have to say that you have aged well and you always look good, even without makeup. :)



In fact, you're downright beautiful!



Glad you're my sis!



Love ya forever,
Suz

P.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment