The Seeley Family

The Seeley Family
Justus' Farewell Family Pic

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Bumbo !?

OK, so what is it with these names? Boppy, Burpie, Bumbo?!

After 8 kids, I discover this funny looking seat - the Bumbo.


Of course, not that my other kids EVER survived without one, but, come one, this looked great! You know, it helps your baby sit up with support and (the best part) they stay in one place, they can't move.

They even have these cute Bumbo Seat covers at an online boutique called "Sweet Cheeks". (cute name, huh?)



Well, I saw these at Walmart for $40. Maybe...not.
And then I just happened to mention that I wanted one at a baby shower and the next thing you know, I get a call from a sweet sister in our ward and she has one for me! Wow,I tell you what, we have the BEST ward here. :)

Of course we quickly picked it up and tried it out.



Isn't Jeremiah just a cutie patootie?!




POST SCRIPT: While making this post I discovered online that there have been accidents in the Bumbo, especially while on elevated surfaces. OOPS! I guess the original packaging (which we don't have) has warnings to this effect.

SO........NEVER leave your child unattended!

We'll be sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment